Except where stated, the information on this website is the copyright of the Repair Certifiers Association.
The material protected by Repair Certifiers Association copyright may be reproduced for personal or in-house use without formal permission or charge.
Requests and enquiries concerning the reproduction of information on this website for any purpose other than personal or in-house use should be directed to any one of our Chair Members, by contacting us or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The permission to reproduce material protected by Repair Certifiers Association copyright does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
- The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of that information. However, the Repair Certifiers Association:
- may change, delete, add to or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice
- is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website. (The Repair Certifiers Association neither endorses the information, content, presentation or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites).
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice and, before acting on any information, you should take specific advice from qualified professional people.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process or service, whether by trade name, trademark, manufacture or otherwise, does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the Repair Certifiers Association.
- This site may also contain the advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. The Repair Certifiers Association does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any user of this site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement or other information, shall be at the user’s own risk.
- The Repair Certifiers Association does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise, for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on the NZ Transport Agency because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of the page or website.
You may browse and access the vast majority of information contained in this website without providing any personal information.
Where you voluntarily provide personal information (for example, through email feedback or by completing a form), we’ll use that information only for the purpose for which it was given.
If you have any concerns about the privacy of your personal information please email us at email@example.com
Downloads and Documents
Some documents published on this site are in PDF and/or Word format.
To view and print these documents you’ll need to obtain and install a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader. To get the free Adobe Reader go to the Adobe website, then follow the instructions to download the version applicable to you. The free Adobe Reader enables you to view, navigate, and browse PDF files, either inside a web browser or in a stand-alone application.